CERTIFIED DIVE IN THE WATERS OF GRAND TURK
Nature excursion, Swimming, Drink included
A unique opportunity for a certified dive in Grand Turk that will make you realise why scuba divers from all over the world have classified it among the top five diving locations in the Caribbean.
What we will see
- Scuba diving
- Coral reef
- Multicoloured fish
What we will do
- Our adventure begins at the pier where the ship is moored and where our diving instructor will be waiting for us. At the scuba diving supplies centre we are given equipment and safety instructions: we are ready to discover the beauty of the third largest coral reef in the world.
- A boat takes us to the unspoiled coral reef, our first destination. We dive into the water and we are immediately face to face with an incredible marine fauna, a myriad of multicoloured fish and a huge variety of coral.
- After a dive which lasts about an hour in the first location, we are back on the boat again heading for our next diving site. We take advantage of the time to reach the next diving site to relax for about an hour after which we are back in the water for another hour exploring Grand Turk's incredible coral reef.
- The excursion comes to an end as we finish our diving for the day and we take the boat back to the scuba diving supplies centre.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide. The instructors will provide information in English.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This tour is not recommended for guests who suffer from sea sickness and those who have mobility problems.
- To participate in this excursion you must be able to swim.
- Minimum age: 12 years.
- The diving locations are selected according to the weather conditions.
- The equipment is included with the exception of the diving suit which must be hired.
- You must present a valid diving licence and have completed at least one dive in the last two years.