THE UNDERWATER LIFE OF GRAND TURK: CORAL REEF AND RAYS
Nature excursion, Swimming, Drink included
On this excursion we can see the two main attractions of Grand Turk's transparent turquoise waters: the unspoiled coral reef and various rays, with which we can even swim and play.
What we will see
- Coral reef, coloured fish and coral, gorgonians, sponges
- Stingray playground
What we will do
- At the cruise liner terminal we board a boat where we are provided with all the necessary equipment and use and safety instructions for snorkeling.
- Our adventure begins! The first stop is an unspoiled sheltered coral reef off the coast of Grand Turk. This hidden paradise with a wealth of corals, gorgonians, sponges and brightly coloured tropical fish which populate the Caribbean Sea, is all ours for a whole day.
- After a break for refreshments, we go to the stingray playground. These wonderful creatures greet us as we enter the water, swimming peacefully around us, flapping their large wing-like fins gracefully. These docile Atlantic stingrays will even let us stroke their soft underbellies and play with us happily in a small reserved area.
- The shallow crystal clear water is the ideal setting to take some memorable photos to immortalise us while we have fun with our new playmates!
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- The crew will provide information in English.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- Minimum age: 6 years.
- Guests must be in good physical health and good swimmers in order to participate in this tour.
- Snorkelling equipment included.