CLEAR-BOTTOMED KAYAKS AND ECO SAFARI
Nature excursion, Swimming, Drink included
A kayak tour that is nothing short of amazing to discover Grand Turk's mangrove forest, followed by an eco-safari walk along the coast looking for shells, birds and other island gems.
What we will see
- North Creek
- 2 person clear-bottomed kayaks
- Beautiful mangrove setting
- Caribbean flora and fauna
What we will do
- We board the coach at the Cruise Terminal and set off for North Creek where the Grand Turk kayak tour begins.
- Highly experienced guides provide us with technical and safety instructions, and we are then off in a 2 person clear-bottomed kayak for an unforgettable adventure.
- We are immersed in a spectacular mangrove setting which instils in us a sensation of indescribable peace and, in the small coves, we discover the importance of these plants for the ecosystem. As we glide over the calm waters, the instructors provide an interesting commentary about the flora and the fauna, pointing out anything interesting, such as an osprey's nest and answering all our questions. The transparent bottom of the kayak allows us to view the stunning marine life of the spectacular Caribbean Sea.
- At the end of the excursion, an eco-adventure walk along the coast awaits us. We can collect shells, do some bird watching or simply enjoy the beauty of Grand Turk.
- The return journey by coach to the Cruise Terminal is another scenic tour which shows us other places of interest on the island.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide. The instructors will provide information in English.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion is not recommended for pregnant women and guests with mobility problems.
- Participants must be able to paddle for approximately 90 minutes up to Madison Point.
- Minimum age: 6 years.
- Do not forget to bring your bathing costume, a towel, sunglasses, sun cream and non-slip shoes with you.
- Kayak equipment included.
- The maximum weight capacity for a two-seater kayak is 227 kg.
- The instructors will provide information in English.