BREATHTAKING OFF-ROAD ADVENTURE IN THE JUNGLE
Sightseeing, Nature excursion, Meal included
An unforgettable experience in the depths of the beautiful jungle of Belize: an adventurous and adrenaline-fuelled trip on a jungle buggy, open-top two-seater agile off-road vehicles that will whiz daring participants along dirt tracks, surrounded by numerous tall trees of exotic species. A unique thrill!
What we will see
- Jaguar Paw Adventure Outpost
- Introduction about safety and the use of the vehicles
- Jungle safari aboard a buggy
- Exciting rainforest exploration
- Adrenaline-fuelled bends and turns
- Return to base camp
- Option to purchase souvenir photos of the excursion
- Option to have lunch at the Jaguar Paw Jungle Café
What we will do
- We leave the port by coach for the Jaguar Paw Adventure Outpost, nestled in dense, lush jungle.
- Here an exciting adventure aboard a jungle buggy awaits us, an open-top two-seater agile vehicle with safety bars instead of a roof, suitable for off-road sections.
- After a safety briefing and receiving the necessary instructions about how to handle the vehicle, we will set off on a jungle safari to discover the untamed nature of Belize. We venture onto rough trails through the thick lush rainforest, with its super-tall trees and countless exotic species.
- We drive along 5.5 km of breathtaking bends and turns passing limestone caves, climbing hills and descending through valleys to discover Belize's wild and thrilling beauty.
- When we return to base camp, our excitement levels are through the roof: what an incredible experience! And so that we don’t forget even a moment of it, we can purchase souvenir photos of our adventure.
- We really deserve a break for something to eat: at the Jaguar Paw Jungle Café we can enjoy a lovely lunch at our own expense and take the opportunity to browse the local shops before returning to the ship.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- The jungle buggy can carry two people: passengers and drivers can trade places for the return trip or after one of the stops on the tour.
- Participants may get dirty during the excursion, therefore we do not recommend wearing white and/or new items of clothing.
- In the event of odd-numbered groups, a guide will join to ensure all the buggies have two passengers.
- You need to be physically fit to take part in this excursion.
- Pregnant women, guests with back problems and those who have recently undergone surgery are not allowed on this excursion.
- Minimum age: 8 years.
- Drivers must hold a valid driving licence.