DREAM SNORKELLING ON THE CORAL REEF AND RELAXING IN A PRIVATE PARADISE
Nature excursion, Swimming
The astonishing beauty of the coral reef is revealed in all its splendour during a snorkelling trip assisted by qualified personnel and followed by a tasty rum punch on board. But that’s not all! The excursion continues on a dream private island, where relaxation is the order of the day, in between a swim, typical local food and plenty of fun for young and old.
What we will see
- Catamaran or trimaran cruise
- Exciting snorkelling trip on the coral reef
- Underwater wonders: multicoloured coral and exotic fish
- Free rum punch on board
- Starfish Island, a private paradise in the middle of the sea
- Wonderful relaxation in the sun, bathing in crystal clear waters
- Bay bounded by a protective barrier
- Optional kayaking or playing beach volleyball
- Inflatable water playground
- Bar and restaurant for a snack
What we will do
- We begin our snorkelling excursion by boarding a comfortable boat, a catamaran or trimaran that will weigh anchor and take us on an adventure.
- We sail the crystal clear waters for about an hour until we reach our first destination, where we get ready to go snorkelling on the coral reef: a truly unforgettable experience!
- Our guides help us get ready and show us a few simple techniques to make the most of the excursion. We dive into the water: underwater life on the coral reef is a wealth of colours and shapes: unspoilt crystal clear waters, colourful coral and exotic fish of the weirdest shapes enchant us with their uniqueness.
- Afterwards, we get back on our boat where we enjoy a delicious rum punch served by the crew, while the gentle sea breeze blows through our hair.
- Our second stop is Starfish Island, a fabulous private islet with all mod cons.
- Here, we can relax to our heart’s content soaking up the sun on the white sand lulled by the magical sound of the waves and the breeze caressing the trees or swimming in the deep blue sea.
- There is also plenty to do for the more active amongst us: we can go for a kayak excursion or take part in a beach volley match - entertainment guaranteed!
- For the younger guests (but not only for them!) there is a water inflatable area providing hours of fun near the shore. The waters surrounding the island are fenced in by a protection barrier, so we can swim and have fun with no worries!
- The island also features an excellent restaurant service: we can taste amazing Belizean-style dishes and delicious drinks at the main bar with its characteristic thatched roof or at the restaurant.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- Minimum age for snorkelling: 8 years.
- Lifejackets must be worn during the snorkelling.
- Equipment, assistance, transportation and an on-board drink are included.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel and sun cream.
- There are toilets on the boat.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests who suffer from sea sickness or those with mobility problems.
- This excursion is not recommended for pregnant women, or guests who suffer from heart problems, convulsions, asthma, loss of balance, disabilities, back, neck or shoulder problems.
- The tour boat docks directly at the ship both for departure and return.
- The tour does not include a stop in Belize City.
- The beach stop lasts around 50 minutes/1 hour, subject to change without notice.
- You need to be physically fit to take part in this excursion.