SNORKELLING ON THE CORAL REEF AND RELAXATION ON THE ISLAND’S BEACHES
Nature excursion, Swimming, Drink included
An excursion entirely dedicated to snorkelling on the coral reef and relaxing on the Caribbean island of Caye Caulker, between unspoilt beaches and exotic fish.
What we will see
- Snorkelling at Caye Caulker
- Coral reef with colourful coral and exotic fish
- Shark & Ray Alley: swimming with stingrays and sharks
- Relaxation on unspoilt beaches
What we will do
- We start our excursion on a boat that, after sailing past the islands of the Belize coral reef, takes us to the amazing unspoilt Caye Caulker.
- The boat stops and we get changed into our swimming costume and snorkelling equipment.
- After receiving safety instructions, we reach the edge of the coral reef where our professional scuba guides assist us in our dive.
- Underwater life on the coral reef is a wealth of colours and shapes: unspoilt crystal clear waters, colourful coral and exotic fish of the weirdest shapes enchant us with their uniqueness.
- After our snorkelling session, we proceed to the Shart & Ray Alley where we get into the water in small groups for a swim with sharks and rays. We can choose whether to remain on the sandy seabed or nearer to the surface to let these creatures swim right past us.
- After this close encounter with stingrays and sharks, the time has come to head back to Caye Caulker.
- Here, we can relax by the water of the marvellous Caribbean sea or on the unspoilt beaches of Caye Caulker.
- The time has come to get back onto the ship sipping an excellent rum punch along the way.
What you need to know
- The transfer to the coral reef and back takes approximately 1 hour each way.
- We recommend wearing water shoes.
- Minimum age: 5 years.
- Maximum weight: 125 kg.