DESCENDING THE RAPIDS
Sightseeing, Nature excursion
Guaranteed fun for children and adults: a descent down the river riding the currents on huge floating rings, in the spectacular setting of Jamaican nature.
What we will see
- Inland trip
- Safety briefing
- Ride on floating rings
- Lovely scenery along the river
What we will do
- Comfortably seated on our coach, we head inland where unspoilt nature prevails with its lush vegetation and views of rare beauty.
- We reach the banks of the Great River, where our guides await us to illustrate the safety norms as we get ready for our adventure: a thrilling descent down the river transported by the current.
- We board large floating rings equipped with a sturdy bottom section and two handles. The river takes care of us as we cross the forest headed where the current takes us.
- The marvels of the jungle appear before our eyes - towering trees, ferns and leafy bushes among which, if we are lucky, we might spot a few wild animals.
- At the end of this incredible adventure, we return to base camp where we can relax and wander around the souvenir shop before getting back to the ship.
What you need to know