WALKING TO SOUFFA STONE AND RELAXING ON THE BEACH AT FRIGATE BAY
Nature excursion, Tasting
A wonderful excursion along the Souffa Stone nature trail, exploring the mysterious world of the forest on the slopes of this highland plateau, and to finish off the excursion, a visit to the beach at Frigate bay to relax and have fun.
What we will see
- Souffa Stone highland plateau: tropical forest, local fauna and flora, panoramic views of Basseterre
- Frigate Bay
What we will do
- We start our nature trail exploring the Souffa Stone highland plateau walking in a tropical forest that is full of life and full of plants, animals and cultivated land where we can taste some of the typical fruit in season, such as mango, guava, bananas, coconut, papaya, soursop and sugar cane.
- From the highland plateau, at an altitude of 365 metres above sea level, a spectacular panoramic view opens before us that embraces the capital city of Basseterre, the surrounding peaks and our ship in the port: a true paradise for nature lovers and photography enthusiasts any day of the year.
- At the end of our trail we will be offered a selection of refreshments; local fruit juices, beer or mineral water.
- The excursion continues in the direction of the last tour destination: the splendid and famous beach at Frigate Bay, with its one-and-a-half-kilometre stretch of white sand which makes it the most popular and lively beach in St. Kitts. Here we can relax for an hour before we go back to the ship.
What you need to know
- You need to be physically fit to take part in this excursion.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- This excursion includes an English speaking guide.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel and sun cream.
- Pregnant women are not permitted to take part in this excursion.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.