SNORKELING AT ST. KITTS
An excursion that is entirely dedicated to snorkeling in the clear waters of the Caribbean Sea where an infinite variety of tropical fish and multi-coloured corals await us to make this experience simply unique!
What we will see
- Port Zante Marina, south-eastern peninsula of St. Kitts, Vervet Monkeys
- White House Bay, Ballast Bay and Green Point.
- Tropical marine fauna
What we will do
- At the Port Zante Marina we board a boat and we cruise along the immaculate south-eastern peninsula of St. Kitts. We cruise along a stretch of coastline that is populated by such a large number Vervet Monkeys that it looks as though they outnumber the humans!
- During the excursion we also stop at White House Bay (a favourite spot for snorkeling enthusiasts),Ballast Bay and Green Point (with a splendid coral reef).
- During all of our snorkeling dives we are surrounded by an incredible variety of tropical fish and corals. In these waters, the marine fauna changes continuously and so we have the opportunity to see giant turtles, eagle rays, stingrays, shoals of chubs, snappers, angelfish, parrotfish, squirrelfish and sand sharks in their natural habitat, around large natural reefs of gorgonians, sponges and soft corals lying in a vast volcanic area.
- Before returning to the port we are served with refreshments such as local non-alcoholic drinks and water.
What you need to know
- You need to be physically fit to take part in this excursion.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion includes an English speaking guide.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel and sun cream.
- Depending on weather and/or sea conditions, the beach stop and snorkelling may be subject to change or may be cancelled.