QUAD BIKE ADVENTURE AND RELAXING ON THE BEACH AT FRIGATE BAY
Swimming, Entertainment, Drink included
An excursion full of fun and adventure through the most beautiful areas of St. Kitts riding a quad bike, discovering the history and taking in the scenery and, to complete the tour, relaxing on the famous beach at Frigate Bay.
What we will see
- Quad bike itinerary, tracks and mountain trails, historic ruins, sugar cane plantations, rainforest
- Frigate Bay: beach
What we will do
- We leave the pier by minibus and drive through the picturesque countryside of the island of St. Kitts up to the location where our quad bike excursion starts.
- Once we have been given the necessary handling instructions and become familiar with the vehicle we are off on our quad bike exploring the wild side, the true heart of St. Kitts, along muddy tracks and mountain trails. Along the way we come across historic ruins and we go through sugar cane plantations, rainforests and other natural wonders that take our breath away.
- We then return to our point of departure for a drink, following which we proceed to the beach at Frigate Bay. A splendid one-and-a-half-kilometre stretch of white sand this is the most popular and lively beach in St. Kitts, an authentic paradise full of luxury hotels and villas where we can swim, sunbathe and relax in the gentle Caribbean breeze before we return to the port.
What you need to know
- This excursion includes an English speaking guide.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel and sun cream.
- Minimum age: 16 years.