This excursion is a must for any dolphin lovers who prefer to see these beautiful creatures from afar, without getting into the water. Even from the water's edge, the thrill of a magical encounter is still guaranteed!
What we will see
- Sightseeing tour of Road Town
- Dolphin Discovery dolphinarium
- Dolphin encounter
What we will do
- We will leave the port and start our excursion with a sightseeing tour of Road Town, the capital of the island of Tortola, which boasts an intriguing blend of Caribbean and colonial style architecture.
- Then we will head to the Dolphin Discovery dolphinarium, which directly overlooks the sea and lies in an idyllic location between the lush green surrounding hills and the bright blue sea.
- We will enter the viewing area around the water, which is where we will stand to admire these friendly animals that will pull out all the stops and charm us with their agile moves and joyous cries, while we watch the swim and close-up encounter programmes with the animals.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- The excursion is specifically designed for those who wish to accompany their children, friends or family members on the dolphin swim or dolphin encounter programmes without actually participating themselves.