GRAND BAHAMA BY BICYCLE AND RELAX ON THE BEACH
Sightseeing, Nature excursion, Tasting
A complete bicycle tour to discover the island of Grand Bahama and its history, visit a tropical garden and have lunch in the shade of a fig tree. An unmissable experience to fully enjoy nature.
What we will see
- Bicycle ride
- Garden of the Groves, tropical garden, birds, butterflies
- Relaxation on the beach
What we will do
- After choosing our bicycle, we set out to discover the island of Grand Bahama on a 20 km route. Along the way, we pass by an old primitive settlement, where we learn more about the local history.
- We then visit the Garden of the Groves private park, a magnificent tropical garden that takes our breath away with its lush greenery and beautiful waterfalls. We can also see migratory birds and butterflies flying around undisturbed.
- We make the most of our free time to stroll around the garden or do some shopping in a shop that sells arts and crafts, fragrances, books and straw items.
- Our final destination is a* beach in Grand Bahama, where we can take a **swim, **relax* or rent a paddle boat or kayak ride.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion does not include a guide. Information in English will be provided by a local escort during the trip.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothing.
- You need to be physically fit to take part in this excursion.
- Minimum age: 12 years.
- Minimum height: 150 cm.
- Two types of bicycle are available: classic and mountain bike.