JEEP ADVENTURE AND RELAX IN GRAND BAHAMA
Sightseeing, Nature excursion, Tasting
A thrilling Jeep excursion to discover lively Freeport with lunch in the lovely Garden of the Groves, relaxation on the beach and shopping. What more could you want?
What we will see
- Jeep excursion, sightseeing tour of Freeport
- Garden of the Groves, tropical garden, birds, butterflies
- Lunch, shopping
- Relaxation on the beach
What we will do
- We get behind the wheel of our Jeeps. Be sure to keep left, we are in a Commonwealth territory after all! Our guided tour takes us to see the most important places in the city of Freeport and stops at the most interesting sights, where we can snap a picture and learn about the history of the island.
- We then visit the Garden of the Groves private park, a magnificent tropical garden that takes our breath away with its lush greenery, spectacular waterfalls and refreshing fountains. We can also see migratory birds and butterflies flying around undisturbed. Afterwards, we have *lunch * in the shade of a large fig tree.
- We make the most of our free time to stroll around the garden or do some shopping in a shop that sells arts and crafts, fragrances, books and straw items.
- The excursion continues with one of the most beautiful unspoilt beaches in Grand Bahama, where we have the time to go for a swim in the cool ocean waters and relax on the white sandy beach.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Minimum age: 12 years.
- You must be in possession of a valid driving license and be over the age of 25.
- Passengers per Jeep: 4 passengers.
- The Jeeps will cross uneven ground; the excursion is therefore not recommended for pregnant women or guests with back problems.
- The Jeeps are available with automatic or manual gearbox.
- This excursion includes an English speaking guide.