A CLOSE ENCOUNTER WITH DOLPHINS
Nature excursion, Swimming
A unique experience to admire the lovely bottlenose dolphins close up and play with them in a lovely natural lagoon. An unmissable excursion that will stir strong emotions and leave us with unforgettable memories of these extraordinary animals.
What we will see
- Sanctuary Bay, bottlenose dolphins
- Swimming with the dolphins, games, photos
What we will do
- A ferry takes us to a 36,000 square metre natural lagoon - Sanctuary Bay - home to 14 bottlenose dolphins. We sit on a platform with our feet in the water while an operator provides information about dolphins. We also get the chance to ask a few questions.
- We then wait for our turn to get into the water on a second 1 metre deep platform and meet the dolphins face to face, a unique occasion to pet and play with these lovely creatures. Outside the water, we can take a few souvenir pictures of this unforgettable experience in order to relive it once at home.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide. ?
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- For this excursion you must be able to swim.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to take part in this excursion.