RELAX ON THE BEACH WITH SHOPPING
Swimming, Shopping, Drink included
A wonderfully relaxing excursion for those who enjoy pleasant idleness. Let us spend a few hours on a white sandy beach sipping a refreshing drink while on a comfortable lounger and taking a dip or two to cool down. The most active can do a bit of shopping in a modern shopping mall.
What we will see
- Beach transfer
- Free time, relax, sun lounger, drinks
What we will do
- After a short 30 minute coach transfer along a panoramic road, we reach a wonderful white sandy beach lapped by turquoise ocean waters.
- Here, we can enjoy a cool welcome drink on a lounger while the warm Bahamas sun kisses our skin.
- After the beach break, we can stop in the Port Lucaya area to do a bit of shopping in the unique Marketplace. Founded in 1988, this picturesque 48,500 sq. m complex is filled with shops, restaurants and bars. All the shopping is rigorously duty-free. Don't miss the Straw Market, one of the largest in the Caribbean, and the various arts and craft stalls. A shuttle bus from Port Lucaya to the port will be available up to one hour before departure.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- The beaches are public and unsupervised.
- On the beach, the price includes a sun bed (only for adults); parasols and the lifeguard service are not included. Check availability and the price for the parasol on-site.
- We recommend bringing change with you as not all stores accept credit cards.