THE ISLAND OF SAONA AND ITS NATURAL POOLS
Nature excursion, Swimming, Drink included
A thrilling boat ride along the Dominican coast, where we can admire its amazing shoreline and crystal-clear waters, followed by a few relaxing hours on the fantastic island of Saona.
What we will see
- Panoramic boat ride
- Island of Saona
- Relax on the beach
- Natural pools
What we will do
- From La Romana we drive towards Bayahibe where our motorboats is waiting for us.
- During our panoramic tour along the coast, we stop in a Caribbean beach on the island of Saona where, after enjoying a refreshing welcome drink, we can go for a swim in the crystal-clear waters, lay in the sun or relax while sipping cool soft drinks.
- We also stop by a lovely natural pool less than one metre deep and with incredibly tranquil waters where we can take a dip - the ideal way to recharge our batteries before heading back to the ship.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- There is limited availability of English speaking guides. If these are not available then the guide's commentary will be provided in Spanish.
- Minimum age: 9 years.
- You need to be able to swim and be physically fit for this excursion.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with back problems and pregnant women.
- The motorboats have open tops so we recommend waterproof clothing.
- The jet ski transfer to the island of Saona takes approximately 1 hour.
- Dependent on weather and/or sea conditions, the swimming pool stop may be subject to change.