JETSKI ADVENTURE ALONG THE COAST OF KEY WEST
Let us experience the thrill of whizzing over the sea as we admire a wide variety of panoramas that include the main attractions of Key West and the nature of the Florida Keys.
What we will see
- Jetski ride
- Views of Key West and the Florida Keys
What we will do
- Let us explore the tropical paradise of Key West on a **brand new powerful yet easily-manoeuvrable jetski** that makes our race over the waves pleasant yet thrilling.
- We take our place in pairs on our jetskis: it is a unique occasion to **share the thrill** of this adventure with our friends and family.
- We follow our guide along the **enchanting coastline** providing picture-perfect breathtaking views of the bays and long sandy beaches lapped by crystal-clear waters.
- We must not miss the chance to admire and photograph some of the main sights in Key West such as **Mallory Square** in the north-west of the island with its Sunset celebration, or the Southernmost Point** with its colourful buoy-shaped concrete pylon that marks the southernmost tip of the continental United States.
- The **local flora and fauna** are also within easy reach of our cameras - as we ride among the enchanting Florida Keys, we might spot cheerful dolphins or sea turtles.
What you need to know
- Maximum combined weight on the jet ski: 208 kg.
- Guests cannot participate if they posses or are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, are pregnant, have any existing medical conditions that put them or others at risk, are 3 years of age and younger.
- The driver of the Jet Ski MUST be able to understand basic English.
- All guests MUST bring a valid government issued photo ID
- The driver of the Jet Ski MUST bring a credit card for a damage security deposit. Any damages to the jet ski will be at the driver’s expense and the damages will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Guests born in or after 1988 may be required to obtain a Boaters Safety License. A temporary Boaters Safety License can be obtained at check-in by taking a 25 multiple choice question open book test in English.