THE WONDERS OF THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC BY DUNE BUGGY
Nature excursion, Entertainment, Drink included
The Dominican Republic offers a wide variety of landscapes, colours, flora and fauna: let us be adventurous and discover them all on a dune buggy.
What we will see
- Dune buggy tour
- wide variety of landscapes
What we will do
- After a short drive, arrive at the Buggy base station to receive the usual security briefing.
- Then it’s time to take the exciting Buggy to begin the adventure along the country roads, sugar-cane plantations and countryside. Experience the “unique” sensation of driving your Buggy on a wonderful trip to experience the Dominican nature. During the different stops, pass close to the Haitians villages (called Bateyes) and their schools; learn how they cut the sugar cane and taste its natural flavour.
- Soft drinks, water and fresh fruits will be part of this memorable adventure.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- Minimum age: 8 years to join the tour and min 16 to drive
- To drive a dune buggy you must possess a valid driving license (must bring it with you on the excursion).
- We recommend you bring insect repellent, sun cream and that you wear comfortable and closed shoes.
- To participate in this excursion, you must be physically fit; the excursion is not recommended for those who have mobility problems or pregnant women.
- Participants may get dirty during the excursion, we do not therefore recommend that you wear white and/or new items of clothing.
- Minimum number of participants per buggy is two persons: driver + passenger. Driving time will be shared between eligible guests.
- Price is per person