THE WONDERS OF THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC BY DUNE BUGGY
Nature excursion, Entertainment, Drink included
The Dominican Republic offers a wide variety of landscapes, colours, flora and fauna: let us be adventurous and discover them all on a dune buggy.
What we will see
- Dune buggy tour
- wide variety of landscapes
What we will do
After a short drive, arrive at the Buggy base station to receive the usual security briefing.
Then it’s time to take the exciting Buggy to begin the adventure along the country roads, sugar-cane plantations and countryside. Experience the “unique” sensation of driving your Buggy on a wonderful trip to experience the Dominican nature. During the different stops, pass close to the Haitians villages (called Bateyes) and their schools; learn how they cut the sugar cane and taste its natural flavour.
Soft drinks, water and fresh fruits will be part of this memorable adventure.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- Minimum age: 8 years to join the tour and min 16 to drive
- To drive a dune buggy you must possess a valid driving license (must bring it with you on the excursion).
- We recommend you bring insect repellent, sun cream and that you wear comfortable and closed shoes.
- To participate in this excursion, you must be physically fit; the excursion is not recommended for those who have mobility problems or pregnant women.
- Participants may get dirty during the excursion, we do not therefore recommend that you wear white and/or new items of clothing.
- Minimum number of participants per buggy is two persons: driver + passenger. Driving time will be shared between eligible guests.
- Price is per person