RAINFOREST TOUR: TUBING ON THE RIVER AND HIBISCUS FALLS
Nature excursion, Swimming, Drink included
A tour of Dominica’s rainforest to discover the island’s unspoilt nature with a visit to the Hibiscus Falls and a thrilling river tubing adventure between natural pools and mini-rapids.
What we will see
- Hibiscus Falls
- Hibiscus Eco Village: lush nature and amazing natural pools
- Tubing on the river: colourful birds and exotic plants, succession of mini-rapids and peaceful natural pools
What we will do
- We start our tour with a sightseeing trip inland as far as the Hibiscus Falls.
- We can admire this small enchanting waterfall from a viewpoint or walk down to the natural pool as we enjoy a refreshing fruit juice.
- We continue our tour through the rainforest to reach the Hibiscus Eco Village, point of departure for our rafting adventure.
- We are welcomed by a traditional dance performed by a Caribbean cultural group.
- The Hibiscus Eco Village is famous for its luxuriant nature and amazing natural pools, but there is more: with its changing rooms, bathrooms and easy access to the river, it is the perfect starting point for tubing excursions.
- As we proceed along the river, we get the chance to see various types of colourful birds, exotic plants and the spectacular vegetation typical of this valley.
- In addition, the river alternates mini-rapids with peaceful natural pools which make our activity fun and relaxing at the same time.
What you need to know
Please note: Space is limited, so please book early. Guests must be in good physical condition in order to participate in this tour. The order of the visits may be reversed.