TOUR OF MIAMI WITH SHOPPING BREAK
From the fabulous South Beach to the most charming and elegant neighbourhoods in Miami, a city where a Latin influence gave birth to a cosmopolitan culture unique to Florida, ending the tour with some shopping.
What we will see
- Sightseeing tour of Miami
- South Beach
- Art Deco District
- Coconut Grove
- Coral Gables: Biltmore Hotel, Venetian Pool
- Shopping at Bayside Marketplace
What we will do
- We leave the port behind on a coach and go on a sightseeing tour of Miami across the history of the city, which passes by our windows with its countless attractions.
- Let us not forget to admire South Beach - a long stretch of white sand popular with a variety of people.
- We then cross the Art Deco District, famous for its architecture and colourful homes as well as being the place with the highest concentration of Déco architecture in the world.
- Afterwards, our tour takes us to Coconut Grove, the most elegant district in the city famous for its refined restaurants, picturesque cafés and fabulous boutiques.
- We then move on to Coral Gables, a lovely district with million dollar villas and lush gardens where we remain enchanted by the elegance of the Biltmore Hotel and by the amazing Venetian Pool, a natural pool filled with spring water every day and adorned with cascades, caves, palm trees, a bridge, porticoes and loggia.
- Our tour includes a stop at the Bayside Marketplace, the temple of shopping in the heart of Miami where we can enjoy some shopping and have lunch.
What you need to know