DUNN'S RIVER FALLS AND BAMBOO BEACH CLUB
Sightseeing, Nature excursion, Swimming, Meal included
A perfect combination of adventure and fun with a visit to the famous Dunn’s River Falls and a stop at the Bamboo Beach Club, where we can sip a cocktail and listen to good music while enjoying the views offered by the Caribbean Sea as well as Jamaican hospitality!
What we will see
- Dunn’s River Falls
- Bamboo Beach Club: white sand, crystal clear waters, show and cocktails on the beach
What we will do
- Our tour starts with the famous Dunn's River Falls, consisting of a series of terraced pools and falls that have become the national symbol as well as the number one attraction in Jamaica. An exciting adventure awaits us under the watchful eye of our expert guides: an exciting climb up the natural stone rock of a cool crystal-clear waterfall. The local guides take us on the best itinerary and point out the numerous natural pools where we can go for a dip.
- The second stop on our excursion is the Bamboo Beach Club where white sand, crystal-clear waters and the amazing scenery of this private bay create a fantastic tropical paradise.
- We can enjoy lively and energetic shows with dancers, reggae musicians, exotic singers and acrobats in the most perfect Jamaican atmosphere. Between a dip in the sea and a walk on the beach, we sip a cold beer, a Jamaican mojito, a rum punch or a lemonade while enjoying a mix of local and reggae rhythms played by a DJ and discover delicious local dishes freshly made by the chefs at Bamboo Beach Club.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- We recommend wearing non-slip shoes when climbing the waterfalls. *The excursion is not recommended for pregnant women or those with back, neck and knee problems, or those suffering from heart conditions.
- Minimum age for climbing the waterfalls: 5 years.
- It is not mandatory to buy rubber shoes. It is possible to hire rubber shoes and lockers (not included in the price of the excursion) directly at Dunn's River Falls.
- There are stairs at Dunn's river falls for those who do not wish to climb up the river falls or get wet.
- Beach chairs and bamboo beds are available at the Bamboo Beach Club. These are extremely limited, but, if available, are free to use.
- Parasols are not available but shade is provided by the surrounding nature.