HIGH TEA AT PALAZZO VERSACE AND VISIT TO SURFERS PARADISE
Sightseeing, Shopping, Fishing, Tasting
A luxury stop at one of the most lavish and elegant spots for a sophisticated tea in an international shrine to fashion and luxury. Then we will browse the boutiques of famous designers and end our excursion with a leisurely stroll through Surfers Paradise, with its idyllic beaches and plethora of shops.
What we will see
- Gold Coast and Surfers Paradise
- High tea at Palazzo Versace
- Marina Mirage Shopping Centre
- Free time in Surfers Paradise
What we will do
- Our excursion will begin at the port where we will board a coach that will take us to the vibrant suburb of Surfers Paradise, in the city of Gold Coast, a lively hub dotted with restaurants, bars, nightclubs and surf shops.
- We will get off at the exclusive and ultra-elegant Palazzo Versace, the first hotel of its kind in the world and the embodiment of famous designer Gianni Versace's stylistic vision.
- The hotel opened in September 2000 and is a real haven of luxury, lavishly decorated in the style of grand European hotels with opulent marble and intricate mosaics, vaulted ceiling with gold finishing and an ancient chandelier from Italy.
- In this highly sophisticated setting, we will be served a delicious high tea accompanied by freshly baked biscuits with cream or marmalade and a selection of mini cakes and mini sandwiches to enjoy with a tea or coffee of our choice.
- After this pleasant break, we will head to the popular Marina Mirage Shopping Centre, where we will find a number of high-profile boutiques to explore and delight our eyes.
- Then we will have some free time to visit Surfers Paradise, browse the shops and wander along one of the most famous beaches in the world.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.