CATAMARAN TRIP TO THE GREAT BARRIER REEF
Nature excursion, Swimming, Entertainment, Meal included
A relaxing day in the middle of the ocean on an activity platform that we will reach by catamaran, to experience the great barrier reef through a series of interesting and amazing activities that will cater for all needs.
What we will see
- Catamaran cruise
- Great Barrier Reef
- Great Barrier Reef Pontoon
- Leisure and activities on the platform
- Buffet lunch
What we will do
- We will set sail on our private catamaran and head towards the outer great barrier reef.
- We will reach the Great Barrier Reef Pontoon, a large, equipped platform that offers leisure facilities and numerous activities to cater for everyone, including experienced swimmers and those who prefer to keep their feet on dry land but still want to come into contact with the sea.
- Whilst we are on the platform, we can experience the coral reef however we like; we can snorkel, visit the underwater observatory or enjoy a semi-submarine ride.
- When we start to feel peckish, we will be offered a delicious buffet lunch to restore our energy for the afternoon.
- After lunch, we will have more free time to take part in the fascinating activities on offer on the platform or simply relax on the sun deck before heading back to the catamaran and returning to Cairns.
What you need to know
- Participants must be in good physical shape.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- In the event of adverse weather conditions the tour may be cancelled.
- The catamaran transfer to the pontoon takes approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Snorkelling equipment is included.