LAGOON CRUISE AND PICNIC ON A "MOTU"
Nature excursion, Swimming, Meal included
The ideal opportunity for those wishing to discover the natural beauties of the island of Moorea sailing along the tranquil waters of its lagoon and enjoy a picnic on a small deserted island.
What we will see
- Boat excursion
- Opunohu Bay, Cook’s Bay
- Picnic on an island
- Relaxation on the beach, swimming, snorkelling
What we will do
- Our boat makes a first stop to let us admire the panorama over the Bay of Opunohu and Cook's Bay which, according to legend, were created by the tail of a huge lizard. It is not by chance that Moora means yellow (rea) and lizard (moo) in Tahitian.
- We then dip into the blue waters of the lagoon for a snorkelling session to discover underwater treasures such as enchanting corals and colourful fish.
- For lunch, we land on a motu, an islet, to enjoy a delicious picnic with a barbecue, mixed salad, raw fish and exotic fruit.
- After our feast, we have time to go for more swimming or snorkelling to admire the sea bed or just relax on the beach.
What you need to know
- This excursion will be guided in French or English, dependent on availability.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- In the event of adverse weather conditions the tour may be cancelled.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.