SNORKELLING SAFARI - A DIVE INTO THE UNDERWATER WORLD
Nature excursion, Swimming
A boat excursion to discover the Moorea lagoon, its inhabitants and its bustling seabed - we observe rays in their natural habitat and admire underwater treasures near a motu (islet) while snorkelling.
What we will see
- Boat excursion
- Opunohu Bay
- Sting Ray Paradise, swimming with rays
- Snorkelling in the waters of a motu
What we will do
- The first stop on our boat excursion is Opunohu Bay, where we learn more about the legends regarding the lovely island of Moorea, its peculiar geography, and its animal and plant world.
- We then head towards the Sting Ray Paradise to meet a small **fever of rays** and attend a unique spectacle either underwater (slightly less than one metre deep) or from the boat.
- Finally, we reach a motu (islet) with an uncontaminated beach to explore its extraordinary underwater world during a snorkelling session.
What you need to know
- English speaking guides are not available. This excursion will be guided in French or English, dependent on availability.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- In the event of adverse weather conditions the tour may be cancelled.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.