DISCOVERING THE LAGOON WITH PICNIC
Sightseeing, Nature excursion, Swimming, Packed lunch
With its 80 square kilometre, i.e. three times the island itself, the lagoon of Bora Bora is an unparalleled kaleidoscope of blue and turquoise lights and tones providing the perfect occasion to observe blacktip reef sharks up close.
What we will see
- Boat excursion
- Sighting and snorkelling with blacktip reef sharks
- Snorkelling at Coral Garden
- BBQ Picnic on a small island, free time
What we will do
- We board our motorboat and start our excursion circumnavigating the island of Bora Bora. The views enchant and surprise us with their combination of blue sea and green mountains.
- We reach the spot dedicated to diving, where our guide will lure the blacktip reef sharks for an experience that may change the way we see these incredible creatures forever.
- We admire this spectacle in full safety either from the boat or underwater.
- We then stop at the Coral Garden, one of the most fascinating coral reef sections in the lagoon, where we do some snorkelling to observe underwater life.
- We resume our sailing and head towards a small private island (motu) where we enjoy a beach picnic and barbeque as well as some free time to go for a swim or relax in the sun before heading back to the ship.
What you need to know
- This excursion will be guided in French or English, dependent on availability.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.