TOUR OF ILHABELA AND SWIM AT TOCA WATERFALLS
Nature excursion, Swimming, Drink included
Let’s make the most of our day in Ilhabela by visiting one of the most famous places on the island - Toca waterfalls! The natural slides enable us to swim in amazing natural pools, a truly unique and exciting experience.
What we will see
- Tour of the town centre of Ilhabela
- Barreiro panoramic viewpoint
- Casa da Princesa
- Ilhabela historic church
- Public gardens
- Toca waterfalls
What we will do
- We leave the port on a minivan which takes us to the city centre via a panoramic route. We enjoy an amazing view of the canal and of our ship from the Barreiro panoramic viewpoint and see Casa da Princesa (the Princess House) as well as the Ilhabela historic church.
- Our visit continues with the Toca waterfalls, located inside an old sugar and banana farm active since 1937, when the sugar cane plantation for the production of Cachaca first started up. Before heading back to the ship, we enjoy some free time swimming, relaxing and sunbathing while taking in one of the most beautiful parts of the island.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- In the event of adverse weather conditions the tour may be cancelled.
- The excursion is not recommended for guests who are allergic to insect bites.
- This excursion includes a Portuguese speaking guide.