SCHOONER TOUR OF ILHABELA AND RELAX ON THE BEACH
A sightseeing tour of the island of Ilhabela on a schooner to admire its amazing beaches and wide variety of plants and animals typical of the Atlantic Rain Forest, which is why it was named Ilhabela, i.e. Beautiful Island.
What we will see
- Sightseeing tour of Ilhabela
- Fine golden sand
- Crystal-clear streams
What we will do
- We board a schooner for a sightseeing tour of the island of Ilhabela. Most of the island (85%) is a national park and was declared one of the last intact areas of Atlantic Forest by Unesco.
- We reach the beach, where we have some free time to take a swim, sunbathe and relax on the fine golden sand crossed by two crystal-clear streams. An amazing location that conveys a sense of tranquillity.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- The excursion is not recommended for guests who are allergic to insect bites.
- This excursion includes a Portuguese speaking guide.