DISCOVERING ILHEUS AND RELAXING ON THE BEACH
Discover the different sides of Ilheus - the charming historic centre with its typical bars and places of historical and cultural interest, the wonderful beaches where we enjoy a typical local lunch and a visit to a chocolate shop.
What we will see
- The historic centre of Ilheus: St. Sebastian cathedral, Church of San Jorge, craft shops
- Relax on the beach
- Lunch on the beach with local dishes
- Brazilian artisan chocolate shop
What we will do
- We start our excursion from Ilheus’ beautiful historic centre, with its marvellous St. Sebastian cathedral, the Church of San Jorge and typical crafts shops.
- We then continue towards the beach, where we have some free time to enjoy the sea or stroll on the waterfront.
- For lunch, we have some delicious local dishes served in typical beach huts.
- As the history and economy of this place are based on plantations and the cultivation of cocoa, in the afternoon we visit a Brazilian chocolate shop.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.