SIGHTSEEING TOUR OF THE COAST AND PRAIA DO FRANCÊS
Sightseeing, Swimming, Tasting
On this tour we are treated to coastal scenery of rare beauty, with islets and lagoons, and a lovely beach which is the setting for a relaxing day. And there are more earthly pleasures: indeed the day ends with a delicious prawn tasting.
What we will see
- Sightseeing tour of coast
- Lagoa do Mundaú and Lagoa Manguaba
- Praia do Francês
- Prawn tasting
What we will do
- We leave the port heading south to enjoy a sightseeing tour along the coast of the state of Alagoas.
- From our window we see the picturesque landscapes of the two most important lagoons of the region: Lagoa do Mundaú and Lagoa Manguaba which, together, form one of the largest lagoon complexes of the world.
- Finally we reach our destination: Praia do Francês, one of Brazil's loveliest beaches where there is a beautiful and colourful coral reef. At low tide, natural pools appear along the picturesque coastline.
- On the beach, we have free time to enjoy the magnificent local attractions. We can dive into the water, take unforgettable photographs and relax in a true paradise.
- We round the day off with some fine prawns, one of Brazil's gastronomic specialties.
What you need to know
- Don't forget a swimsuit, towel and sun cream.
- Space is limited, so be sure to book early.