SIGHTSEEING TOUR OF BUZIOS AND RELAX ON THE BEACH
What used to be a small fishing village is now a luxury tourist resort chosen by Brigitte Bardot for her holidays in the 1960s. Discover this location among the most charming in Brazil, famous for its boutiques and excellent restaurants but especially for its 23 beaches.
What we will see
- Sightseeing tour of the beaches
- Relaxing at Praia Ferradura
- Buzios town centre: boutiques, arts and crafts shops, restaurants
What we will do
- We start with a tour of the Praia da Armação, Praia dos Ossos and João Fernandes beaches, offering fantastic views of the peninsula.
- We continue with Praias dos Forno and Praia Foca and arrive at Praia Ferradura where we can enjoy two and a half hours of free time to relax.
- We end our excursion with a visit to the town centre, filled with boutiques, arts and craft shops, excellent bars and restaurants.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel and sun cream.