BARQUETINE RIDE IN BUZIOS
Swimming, Drink included
Buziòs is a lovely town famous not only for its colonial historic centre but also for its amazing beaches and islands. What better way to discover them than on a barquetine that stops to let us enjoy a few dips into the sea?
What we will see
- Barquetine ride
- Buzios area
- Sightseeing tour of the beaches
- João Fernandinho beach
- Ilha Branca
- Ilha Feia
- Turtle beach
- Ilha do Caboclo
What we will do
- We reach the dock on motor boats and board a barquetine to discover the amazing surroundings of Buzios and the striking contrast between the colour of the sea and the lush greenery.
- Our barquetine is the perfect way to admire some of the most beautiful beaches in the area - Ossos, Azeda, Azedinha and João Fernandes. It then stops in João Fernandinho where we can take a refreshing dip.
- Once back on board, we pass by Ilha Brance to admire its wonderful scenery.
- We then stop for a swim just off Ilha Feia, whose name means “ugly island” because of its particular climate, and at Turtle beach.
- Before heading back to the ship, we will also see the beaches of Virgens, Amores and Canto as well as the lovely Ilha do Caboclo.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Stops are only made to take a swim and take pictures.
- The beaches have no docks, therefore the only way to is to dive into the water, which is at least 5 metres deep.
- This excursion requires that you know how to swim and that you are physically fit.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel and sun cream.
- In the event of adverse weather conditions the tour may be cancelled.
- This excursion does not include a guide.