OPEN-TOP COACH TOUR OF BUZIOS AND ITS BEACHES
Buziòs is a lovely town famous not only for its colonial historic centre but also for its amazing beaches. What better way to discover them than from an open-top coach offering uninterrupted views?
What we will see
- Open-top tour
- Buzios beaches
- Arts and crafts shops
What we will do
- We board a special open-top coach that offers us incredible uninterrupted views as well as the scent of the sea, the wind and pure fresh air.
- We see unforgettable beaches such as the famous Praia dos Ossos, João Fernandes and João Fernandinho, particularly suitable for snorkelling, the large Ferradura, the long and pristine Praia Brava e Mirante da Brava as well as Praia do Forno and Ponta da Lagoinha, with its natural pools and native vegetation surrounded by rock formations dating back 500 million years.
- We then continue to the centre of Buzios, where we can wander among charming boutiques and craft shops and stop in some lovely bars and restaurants.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Portuguese and Spanish speaking guides tell the history of Buzios and provide all information necessary.