HORSEBACK EXCURSION ALONG RIO SIMPSON
Nature excursion, Lunch not included
What better way to appreciate the beauty of Chilean nature than a horseback ride? We will see Patagonia from the same perspective of the first colonisers who, once arrived in this yet unexplored corner, were left breathless in front of the vastness and magnificence of its nature.
What we will see
- Aysén region, Carretera Austral
- Sightseeing tour, Simpson river
- Horseback ride
What we will do
- The wild nature of the Aysén region connects the lush Chiloé archipelago to Puerto Montt. This region's evocative scenery and its humid and windy weather make this area, known as Chilean Patagonia, truly unique and fascinating. The famous Carretera Austral, completed in 1996, makes connections to this region easier, giving modern travellers the opportunity to appreciate amazing natural beauties such as the tumultuous rivers winding their way along lush valleys and the small waterfalls of crystal-clear waters refreshing the steep mountain slopes.
- After a sightseeing tour on our coach, we pass along the great Simpson river as far as our destination - a small farm with stables.
- We listen to a brief presentation on the equestrian world and, after receiving proper technical clothes, we are ready for our horseback ride in a truly evocative natural scenery.
What you need to know
- The horseback part lasts approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes and does not include any specific difficulties.
- You need to be physically fit to take part in this excursion.
- Minimum age: 12 years.
- We recommend wearing sportswear and trekking shoes.
- Do not forget to bring a hat and sun cream, bearing in mind the latitude.
- We recommend bringing a waterproof jacket in the case of unexpected bad weather.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.