PETROHUÉ WATERFALLS AND LLAQUIHUE LAKE
Sightseeing, Nature excursion, Meal included
A pleasant day to discover the Vicente Pérez Rosales national park. The imposing Petrohué waterfalls and the crystal-clear waters of the Llanquihue lake stir strong emotions, matched only by the pleasure of a walk among the colourful stalls and picturesque fish markets of the local villages.
What we will see
- Loa Lagos region, Puerto Varas, Osorno volcano, Llanquihue lake
- Petrohué waterfalls
What we will do
- We start our adventure by coach crossing the Los Lagos region as far as the charming village of Puerto Varas and its amazing view of the Osorno volcano, which reflects in the crystal-clear waters of lake Llanquihue.
- A short walk in the woods takes us to the majestic Petrohué waterfalls, which can rise up to three metres during the rainy season. The tumultuous waters create a wonderful contrast with the black volcanic rock of the surrounding mountains - a unique exciting spectacle that stirs strong emotions.
- At the end of our excursion, we enjoy a lovely lunch made up of local specialities. Before heading back, we have some free time to go shopping and wander around the streets of Puerto Varas to look for the perfect souvenir in the colourful crafts market.
What you need to know
- We recommend wearing sportswear and trekking shoes.
- Do not forget to bring a hat and sun cream, bearing in mind the latitude.
- We recommend bringing a waterproof jacket in the case of unexpected bad weather.