VISIT TO THE TEMAIKÈN ZOOLOGICAL GARDEN
An interesting and educational excursion perfect for the whole family to learn about the local flora and fauna, see animals from all over the world and appreciate the importance of preserving species at risk.
What we will see
- Transfer to Belén de Escobar
- Temaikén zoological gardens
- Four thematic areas, aquarium, 360° cinema, educational farm
What we will do
- We leave the port of Buenos Aires behind us and, after 1 hour and a half, reach the city of Belén de Escobar and its Temaikén zoological gardens. In the language of the ancient Tehuelche peoples, its name means "land of life".
- The gardens cover over 34 hectares and are home to a great variety of plants and animals, selected to enable visitors to get in touch with nature, discover the local flora and fauna and learn how to preserve and safeguard exotic species at risk of extinction.
- The gardens are divided into four thematic areas: Africa, Asia, local species and the aquarium, where we can see sharks swimming around among other fish. There is also a farm where children can play and interact with animals, a 360° cinema where the audience is taken on a trip to see nature through space and time as well as interactive centres that show how ecosystems function and the dangers affecting various species.
What you need to know
- The excursion is reserved for guests who do not disembark in Buenos Aires.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- No food, drinks or chewing gum allowed in the park.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.