TANGO SHOW AT CAFÉ DE LOS ANGELITOS WITH DINNER
Cultural, Entertainment, Meal included
Just like Carlos Gardel lyricist Enrique Santos Discépolo once said, tango is a sad thought that is danced. Not everyone agrees, but tango is certainly the historical and cultural expression of the complexity of Argentina, the expression of eternal sentiments such as melancholy, nostalgia, sensuality and passion. An excursion that lets us experience all of these emotions first-hand.
What we will see
- Balvanera neighbourhood, Café de los Angelitos
- Tango show
What we will do
- Originally from Argentina, tango is known and loved all over the world. Before becoming famous, this dance was prohibited because of its sensuality and passion. Nowadays, however, it represents the image and most authentic character of Buenos Aires.
- At the historic Café de los Angelitos, we attend an extraordinary variety show illustrating the most varied musical, dancing and orchestral expressions of tango. Located on the corner between Avenida Rivadavia and Rincón,Café de los Angelitos is a true institution in Buenos Aires. The café has become part of the city's cultural heritage and is synonymous with tango, poetry, politics and culture. It is one of the bares notables of the capital, i.e. those connected to important cultural events or activities or of particular historical or architectural importance. Nowadays, the café represents the avant-garde of tango and organises international shows celebrating the past and looking towards the future.
- At the end of the show, we enjoy a **lovely dinner made with exclusive ingredients and following refined recipes””.
What you need to know
- The excursion is reserved for guests who do not disembark in Buenos Aires.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Seating is not assigned, tables are allocated upon arrival to the venue.
- As it is a commercial port, it is compulsory to use the shuttle bus provided by the port of Buenos Aires and not by Costa Cruises to access the ship from the terminal and viceversa. The service may be interrupted in the event of adverse weather conditions.