TIGRE AND PARANÁ DELTA
Sightseeing, Nature excursion
Paraná is the second longest river in South America after the Amazon River. Its delta, located near the city of Tigre, is a network of streams home to one of the richest varieties of exotic plants and animals providing a truly unforgettable natural spectacle.
What we will see
- Train transfer
- Tigre, boat ride
- Paraná delta, flora and fauna, stilt houses
- Coach tour, northern part of Greater Buenos Aires
What we will do
- Just 35 km from the federal capital, Tigre constitutes the gateway to the Paraná delta**. Founded in 1820 after some floods destroyed other settlements in the region, the city is surrounded by different streams that mark the start of the delta, boasting a marvellous natural landscape.
- The tour starts with a boat ride through the many canals of the Paraná river. We sail along various streams creating several islands with a lush vegetation, willow woods and reeds along the banks. Hydrangeas and other flowers adorn the luxurious houses on stilts creating a truly beautiful landscape that is indeed worth seeing.
- After the boat ride, a comfortable coach takes us on a historic tour in the northern part of the capital, the richest of Greater Buenos Aires.
What you need to know
- The excursion is reserved for guests who do not disembark in Buenos Aires.