Punta del Este
PUNTA DEL ESTE, THE QUEEN OF SUMMER
Discover Punta del Este, also known as Queen of Summer, a world-famous beach resort providing meeting place for the jet set and a nightlife hot spot.
What we will see
- Playa Mansa
- Playa Brava
- Residential neighbourhoods and Hollywood-style villas
- Avenida Gorlero
- Casa Pueblo in Punta Ballena ( photo stop )
What we will do
- We leave the port behind us and head towards the residential neighbourhoods of this renowned beach resort in South America, one of the favourite holiday destinations for VIPs and rich entrepreneurs, who also host many of their elegant and fashionable parties here.
- We admire the city's lovely residential neighbourhoods, full of magnificent villas surrounded by the pine trees and lush greenery typical of this coastal area. A perfect combination of architecture and natural beauty that makes Punta del Este truly unique.
- Our tour includes the neighbourhoods of Pinares, Beverly Hills, San Rafael and Portezuelo as well as the Playa Mansa and Playa Brava beaches.
- Afterwards, drive to Punta Ballena along a panoramic route that takes us to a viewpoint from which we can enjoy a spectacular view of the surrounding area.
- We then stop nearby lovely Avenida Gorlero, a long street populated with bars, restaurants and shops where we have some free time to grab a quick bite or do some shopping.