EXCURSION TO A TROPICAL PARADISE: ILE AUX CERFS
Swimming, Drink included
A dream that becomes a reality: in a heavenly setting, we spend a day of pure recreation and relaxation surrounded by enchanting views where the blue of the sea melts into the white of the beach.
What we will see
- Ile aux Cerfs
- Welcome cocktail
- Relaxing on the beach, refreshing swims and walks
- Water sports on request
What we will do
- We arrive by coach to the quay of Pont Maurice, where we board the boat to our destination: Ile aux Cerfs, one of the most popular destinations for tourists visiting Mauritius in search of heavenly tropical landscapes.
- Ile aux Cerfs, or Deer Island, is an invitation to relax, a unique tropical atmosphere where dazzling white sandy beaches and warm turquoise waters stretch as far as the eye can see, enclosed by the coral reef that stands out clearly on the horizon with its breaking ocean waves.
- Having arrived on the island we head for our reserved area, where we'll be served a welcome drink on comfortable loungers.
- We have free time to explore the island independently, enjoy its numerous white sandy beaches lined with conifers, and take a dip in the sea.
- Water sports enthusiasts will be spoilt for choice: water skis, parasailing, canoes and much more are available at additional cost.
What you need to know
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early.
- Don't forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- The colour of the water, and visibility, may vary depending on the weather.
- The vehicles used in this excursion vary in size, and some may lack air-conditioning.
- There are a limited number of English speaking guides; should no guides be available excursions will be led in French.
- Snorkeling equipment is not included in the tour.