GLIDING OVER THE WATERS OF OMAN ON BOARD A DHOW
Nature excursion, Entertainment, Tasting
A cruise along the coast of Oman to delight our eyes with the majestic mountains on board a Dhow, the traditional Omani wooden boat.
What we will see
- Oman's spectacular coastal landscapes
- Cruise on a Dhow
- Dates, tea, coffee
What we will do
- We will glide along the crystal-clear turquoise waters of Oman on board a Dhow, a traditional boat historically used to sail between Oman, the Arab Emirates, India, Iran and other countries in the region. On the Dhow, we are served with dates, tea, coffee and typical Arab desserts.
- At the end of this pleasant two-hour cruise we return to the marina for our transfer to the port of Mina Qaboos, where our ship awaits us.
What you need to know
- The tour does not feature a guide but an English-speaking local escort.
- Guests must be in good physical health, this excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- Places are limited, so please reserve in advance.
- This tour is not recommended to guests who suffer from seasickness.