DISCOVERY: MUMBAI BY NIGHT AND TRADITIONAL DANCING
Cultural, Entertainment, Meal included
At night Mumbai resembles a sparkling jewel: the floodlit monuments and the glittering neon lights invite you to go out and enjoy the city that never sleeps. During this visit to Mumbai at night we also go a traditional dance performance.
What we will see
- Marine Drive
- Asiatic Society
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
- University of Mumbai
- Supreme Court Building
- Gateway of India
- Traditional Dancing
What we will do
- Our excursion begins with a panoramic tour which takes us along the Marina Drive, the long seafront promenade, also known as the "Queen's Necklace" because it is lined by street lamps that are reminiscent of a pearl necklace. We see the home of the Asiatic Society and other historic buildings of the city such as the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, formerly the Victoria Terminus, the University of Mumbai, the Supreme/High Court Building and the Gateway of India, the symbol of the city.
- At dinner time we go to a restaurant, where we have a delicious buffet accompanied by a performance of traditional dances from various Indian states for a wonderful evening before returning to the port.
What you need to know
- There is limited availability of English-language guides.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.