ISLAND OF PHI PHI
Sightseeing, Nature excursion, Swimming, Meal included
An excursion to admire the spectacular views offered by a genuine earthly paradise, palm trees, white beaches, crystal clear waters: in summary, the Island of Phi Phi Don
What we will see
- Phi Phi Don
- Ton Sai Bay
- Thai lunch
What we will do
- The islands of Phi Phi , near to Phuket, are an archipelago of small islands within the Andaman Sea. The largest of these islands, Phi Phi Don,with its perfect shape is one of the most magical and fascinating within south-east Asia. With two arc-shaped beaches which are almost touching, the small island stands in the middle of a crescent-shaped bay boasting a wealth of resorts and restaurants. It offers everything you expect from a tropical adventure: palm lined beaches, extraordinary rock formations, bright crystal-clear waters and exceptional examples of tropical marina plant and wildlife*.... in other words: a paradise!
- The bay of Ton Sai, the main part of the island, was hit by a tsunami, although everything is now back to normal.
- Afterwards a Thai lunch awaits in the bay of Ton Sai.
- In the afternoon, we return to the ship.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Comfortable shoes and sportswear are recommended.
- This tour is not recommended for guests who suffer from sea sickness and those who have mobility problems.
- At the Boat Lagoon Pier there will be a bathroom stop.
- We recommend bringing insect repellent.
- The jet ski transfer from the Boat Lagoon takes approximately 1 hour.