Sightseeing, Cultural, Shopping, Meal included
A vibrant multi ethnic metropolis with its many diverse neighbourhoods, Singapore is a multifaceted city just waiting to be discovered.
What we will see
- Gardens by the Bay
- Little India
- Arab Street
- Colonial district
- Merlion Park
- Buffet lunch at Fullerton Hotel
- Asian Civilisation Museum
- Mount Faber
What we will do
- Gardens by the Bay. Our fascinating tour upon the discovery of Singapore begins with a visit to the Gardens by the Bay.
- Our tour continues onto Singapore's ethnic areas beginning with Little India, a lively and colourful area characterised by small stores, the aroma of spices and music.
- We will then continue onto Arab Street, a Muslim area specialising in Indonesian batik, silk, sarongs and various blouses; and then Chinatown, Singapore's cultural centre, which with its temples, decorated balconies and lively roads offers insight on life in times past.
- Afterwards we will head to the colonial district, where we will board a boat to take us from Clarke Quay to Merlion Park.
- Once lunch time arrives, we will go to Fullerton Hotel, where a delicious buffet awaits.
- With full stomachs and restored, we will continue on our tour and head to the Asian Civilisation Museum.
- Our tour comes to an end with a stop at Mount Faber, where we can enjoy a unique view of the island of Sentosa and the skyline of Singapore; a view to be immortalised in photographic scenes.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- The excursion is reserved for guests who do not disembark in Singapore.