PANORAMIC TOUR OF SINGAPORE (ending at the airport)
Sightseeing, Cultural, Meal included
A vibrant multi ethnic metropolis with its many diverse neighbourhoods, Singapore is a multifaceted city just waiting to be discovered.
What we will see
- Gardens by the bay
- Little India
- Arab Street
- River cruise
- Buffet lunch at the Fullerton Hotel
- Asian Civilisation Museum (ACM)
- Mount Faber
What we will do
- Our fascinating tour of Singapore begins with a visit to the Gardens by the bay.
- Our tour resumes as we head for Singapore's "ethnic" neighbourhoods, starting with Little India, a lively colourful neighbourhood distinguished by small shops, the aroma of spices and music.
- We then proceed to Arab Street, the Muslim neighbourhood where we find Indonesian batik, silks and a selection of sarongs and shirts. We move on to Chinatown, the cultural centre of Singapore which, with its temples, decorated balconies and lively streets, offers a glimpse of what life was like in the past.
- We then head for Clarke Quay for a short river cruise to the Esplanade, where we stop to take some photos.
- At lunch time we go to the Fullerton Hotel, where a delicious buffet awaits us.
- After a delicious lunch, we resume our tour and head to the Asian Civilisation Museum.
- Our tour comes to an end when we stop at Mount Faber, where we can enjoy a unique view of Sentosa Island and Singapore's skyline; a beautiful image to immortalise in photographs before heading for Singapore-Changi Airport.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- The excursion is reserved for guests disembarking in Singapore.
- This excursion ends at the airport and is available to disembarking guests whose flights depart after 20:30.