SAND DUNE ADVENTURE IN A 4X4 VEHICLE
Sightseeing, Nature excursion, Entertainment, Drink included
An excursion to explore life in the desert, amidst ever-changing dunes and a traditional Bedouin camp
What we will see
- Dubai Desert
- Bedouin camp
- Camel ride
What we will do
- On this exciting excursion we experience the thrill of climbing up and down the peaks and troughs of sand dunes on powerful 4x4vehicles driven by desert safari experts.
- We stop at a Bedouin camp in the desert to savour a delicious Arab coffee accompanied by delicious dates, dried fruit and fruit juices.
- During our stop, we also have the opportunity to experience the excitement of a ride on camelback or to climb up and down the peaks and troughs of steep sand dunes.
What you need to know
- Because of the differences in temperature between the places visited and the air-conditioned vehicles and the temperature outside, we recommend that you wear a light cotton jumper.
- Space is limited, so please reserve early.
- Guests must be in good physical health, this excursion is not recommended to guests with mobility problems.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes (for the desert) and casual clothing.
- This tour does not feature a guide.
- Children under 4 years old and pregnant women can not participate.
- The capacity of each jeep is 6 people, therefore they will be shared with other guests.
- All guests taking part in this excursion must leave their luggage outside the cabin according to their disembarkation time (check the Diario di Bordo).
- Hand luggage deposit is available on board.
- This excursion is reserved to all the guests who will not disembark in Dubai and to disembarking guests with the flight after 6 pm from Dubai Airport.
- We cannot garantee the same places on the same jeeps to families.
- It is not possible to carry strollers inside the jeeps.