SAND DUNE ADVENTURE WITH ARAB-STYLE BARBECUE
Sightseeing, Cultural, Entertainment, Meal included
The magic of the desert will completely envelop us on this excursion that will reveal ancient traditions and offer us a typical Arab-style barbecue.
What we will see
- Dubai Desert
- Bedouin camp
- Camel ride, sand dune skiing (if available), desert sunset
- Arab-style barbecue
- Belly dancing show
What we will do
- We experience the thrill of driving up and down golden sand dunes in our comfortable 4x4 vehicles.
- After a daring drive, we stop at a camp, a peaceful, sheltered place recreating an authentic Arab setting. There we can relax and enjoy the silence of the desert, surrounded by impressive sand dunes that seem to glow in the sunset.
- For dinner at the camp we are treated to a sumptuous Arab-style barbecue with succulent meats and fresh salads.
- After dinner, we can relax and smoke shisha while we watch an fascinating belly dancing show under the stars.
- We will also be able to enjoy other exciting experiences at the camp, which only the desert can offer: riding on the back of a camel, skiing down sand dunes or even, weather permitting, admiring the sun set behind the dunes. It will definitely be an unforgettable evening.
What you need to know
- Because of the differences in temperature between the places visited and the air-conditioned vehicles and the temperature outside, we recommend that you wear a light cotton jumper.
- Places are limited, so please reserve early.
- Guests must be in good physical health, this excursion is not recommended to guests with mobility problems.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes (for the desert) and casual clothing.
- This tour does not feature a guide.
- Children under 4 years old and pregnant women can not participate.
- The capacity of each jeep is 6 people, therefore they will be shared with other guests.
- We cannot grant the places on the same jeeps to families.
- It is not possible to carry strollers inside the jeeps.