KERALAN CULTURAL PERFORMANCE
Cultural, Entertainment, Meal included
A unique opportunity to participate in a performance combining traditional dance and martial arts and enjoy a delicious dinner of typical Keralan cuisine.
What we will see
- Kalaripayatu and Kathakali show
- Typical dinner
What we will do
- We leave the port of Kochi for our destination where our Kalaripayatu and Kathakali show will take place.
- The dancing begins with Kathakali, one of the oldest theatrical forms in the world originating from Kerala, in which the dancers play various roles based on themes from Hindu mythology.
- Then it is the turn of Kalaripayatu, one of the oldest formalised martial arts, inspired by the Sage Parasurama, dating back 3,000 years.
- At the end of the show we will have the opportunity to sample a typical dinner at a hotel before returning to the ship.
What you need to know