KUALA LUMPUR, THE GARDEN CITY
Sightseeing, Cultural, Shopping, Meal included
An evocative walk through the evergreen large parks and gardens of Kuala Lumpur, quite rightly named the "Garden city".
What we will see
- Lake Gardens
- Railway station of Kuala Lumpur
- Independence Square
- Sultan Abdul Samad Building
- Petronas Twin Towers
What we will do
- The first stop on our tour is Lake Gardens. Spanning over 90 hectares of undulating ground, they present extremely varied plantlife which never fails to win over those looking for peace and tranquillity amongst the greenery.
- Inside we will find the Orchid Garden, the Hibiscus Garden and the Bird Park.
- We will then head to the centre, passing in front of the railway station of Kuala Lumpur, built in 1910 according to Moorish style.
- We will then catch sight of Independence Square, surrounded by extraordinary buildings such as the Anglican Church and the most famous monument in the city, the Sultan Abdul Samad Building. The next electrifying stop will be the Aquaria. Located within the KL Convention Centre Building and spanning over 5,500 m2, the enormous aquarium includes some of the most fascinating sea creatures, not only from Malaysia but from across the world. The Aquaria will lead us on an unparalleled journey: from the colourful coral reefs to the dark ocean caves. An ocean to be discovered and additionally at the heart of the city.
- Immediately after we will enjoy a buffet lunch of Malaysian speciality dishes in a local restaurant.
- Finally after a short journey, we will arrive at the last stop: the Petronas Twin Towers, the tallest twin skyscrapers in the world (452 m), the ideal place to take a photo before returning to the ship.
What you need to know
- Comfortable shoes and sportswear are recommended.
- The coach transfer from Port Klang to Kuala Lumpur takes approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.