BATU CAVES AND SIGHTSEEING TOUR OF KUALA LUMPUR
Sightseeing, Nature excursion, Cultural, Meal included
An excellent combination of local craftsmanship in the suburbs of Kuala Lumpur and the wealth of colour of the impressive Batu caves.
What we will see
- Batu Caves
- Visit to the Royal Selangor pewter factory
- Torri Petronas
What we will do
- The first stop will be at the Batu caves, a natural splendour which has no shortage of visitors. Composed of three main caves and various smaller ones: the tallest one houses a Hindu sanctuary, which can be accessed using a stairway with 272 steps, allowing you to climb the steep and jagged walls of this limestone surface.* A typical lunch in a local restaurant awaits.
- In the afternoon, we will visit the Royal Selangor pewter factory, the largest pewter manufacturing industry in the world, founded in 1885, where we can see the work of skilled craftsmen.
- The last stop before returning to the port will be the Petronas Twin Towers, the tallest twin skyscrapers in the world (452 m).
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Comfortable shoes and sportswear are recommended.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- The tour to the Batu Caves is very tiring and it involves climbing a flight of 272 steps. It is therefore necessary to be physically fit for this excursion.
- The itinerary may be subject to change.
- There is limited availability of English-language guides.
- The coach journey from the Port Klang to the Batu Caves takes approximately 2 hours.